Limited places in Grade 7 (2023-2024) are now open for application. Details are as follows:
Date: July 11, 2023 (Tuesday)
Time: From 9:00 a.m. (The school will stop accepting applications once the G7 places are filled up.)
Address: 6 On Muk Lane, Shek Mun, Shatin, N.T. (HKBUAS Wong Kam Fai Secondary and Primary School)
- Applicants should submit their learning portfolios, a copy of the Allocation and Admission Slip, and supporting documents (if any) including the latest school report card in person on the application day.
- Shortlisted applicants will be required to submit the completed application form (please download <HERE>) and a non-refundable application fee of HK$50 in cash. They will then be invited for a written test; eligible applicants will also be invited to an interview on the same day.
- Scholarship and financial assistance are available for application. Please refer to the section on “Scholarship / Financial Assistance” below for details.
Notes to Shortlisted Applicants
- Please submit the completed application form together with the following documents in person on Tuesday, July 11, 2023.
- Copy of applicant’s birth certificate/ID card/any other document of identity
- Copy of school report cards in the latest 3 years
- Maximum four single-side A4 pages showing extra-curricular achievements including supporting documents or other supplementary information
- Copy of Allocation Slip and Admission Slip
- A non-refundable application fee of HK$50 in cash
- Proof of HKBU alumni or current staff (if applicable)
- Applicants living in the Shatin district (according to the home address on the application form) are subject to a quota of 15% of school places for an open application. There is no limit for students from other districts.
- Admission criteria: student portfolio 50%, written test and interview performance 50%.
Scholarship / Financial Assistance
Needy students, including those from families receiving Comprehensive Social Security Assistance and those receiving financial assistance provided by the Student Finance Office, could apply and be eligible for school fee remission. Besides, we welcome students who have noteworthy performance in sports, music, performing arts, visual arts, services, leadership or academic excellence to apply for our scholarship. The application forms and details of our Scholarship and Financial Assistance Schemes can be found on our school website (http://www.hkbuas.edu.hk). Hard copies of application forms and related information are also available at our school office. If you would like to apply for your child, please submit the application form and other related documents on the day of registration.
|Secondary School Information Brochure||Gifted Education||International Education|
- All personal data related to the admission process shall be handled in full compliance with the laws and ordinances of Hong Kong, and the guidelines from the Education Bureau.
- All the information collected will be used for admission purposes only. All the admission data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after the admission process is completed.
- All admission documents submitted will not be returned.
Should you have any enquiries, please contact us at 2636 7332 (Admission Office), 2637 2270 (Secondary School) or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.