2021-22 Grade Seven Admission
We welcome students of all nationalities and backgrounds for Grade Seven (Secondary One) Admission. For parents who are interested in our Grade Seven places for the academic year 2021-22, please complete the online application below or submit the completed application form together with the following documents.
- Copy of applicant’s Birth Certificate/Identity Card/other documents of identity;
- Copy of the school reports in last 3 years;
- Student portfolio with a maximum 4 sheets of single-side A4 paper, including academic and non-academic achievements, extra-curricular activities and/or other supporting documents (e.g. pictures of awards, certificates)
- Copy of Primary 6 Student Record Form (if any);
- Three stamped (each with HK$2.0) and self-addressed envelopes (size: 4”x 9”) with the name and address of applicant;
- A non-refundable application fee of HK$50 by crossed cheque payable to: HKBUAS Wong Kam Fai S & P School;
- Proof of our school alumni or HKBU alumni or current staff (if applicable, see part F of the application form).
Monday to Friday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am – 12:30pm (excluding public holidays).
- Our Grade 6 students will be directly promoted to Grade 7 if they reach the promotion criteria, while the remaining places will be open for public application.
- Maximum 15% of Grade 7 places for public application can be offered to applicants living in the Shatin district (according to home address). There is no limit for students from other districts.
- Comprehensive scholarship and financial assistance programmes are available for application. Please refer to “Scholarship / Financial Assistance” for details.
|Step||Specific Date||Online System||Remarks|
|1. Complete online application & upload necessary documents||November 21, 2020(Saturday)
December 28, 2020(Monday)
Click to enter Online Application System
|2. First round of interview||January 30, 2021(Saturday)||Click to enter First Interview Enquiry System||
|3. Second round of interview||
February 22, 2021(Monday)
February 27, 2021(Saturday)
|Click to enter Second Interview Enquiry System||
|4. Announcement of application result||March 12, 2021 (Friday) onwards||Click to enter Result Enquiry System||
There will be group interview and individual interview in the first round of interview.
Admission Criteria & Weighting
Should you have any enquiries, please contact us at 2636 7332 (Admission Office), 2637 2270 (Secondary School) or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scholarship / Financial Assistance
Needy students, including those from families receiving Comprehensive Social Security Assistance and those receiving financial assistance provided by the Student Finance Office, could apply and be eligible for school fee remission. Besides, we welcome students who have noteworthy performance in sports, music, performing arts, visual arts, services, leadership or academic excellence to apply for our scholarship. The application forms and details of our Scholarship and Financial Assistance Schemes can be found on our school website (http://www.hkbuas.edu.hk). Hard copies of application forms and related information are also available at our school office. If you would like to apply for your child, please submit the application form and other related documents on the day of registration.
|Secondary School Information Brochure||Virtual Tour in A-School|
Data Privacy Notice
1. All private data related to admission will be handled in full compliance with all related HK laws, ordinances, and EDB guidelines.
2. All the information submitted in the Application Form and other attachments will be used only for admission purpose. All admission data of those unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the admission process is completed.
3. All the documents submitted for admission will not be returned.