Notes to Applicants
Personal Information Collection Statement (PICS) for Recruitment
- The personal data collected in this form will be used by the School to assess your suitability for assuming the position you are applying for, and to determine the remuneration and benefits package.
- Completion of all items on this form is obligatory for selection purposes. Failure to provide these data may affect the processing and outcome of your application. This form should be typed or written in block letters. Please use separate sheets for details or explanations if necessary.
- Applicants are requested to attach photocopies of certificates, transcripts and other relevant documents to support information on this form. These copies are not returnable and will be verified in due course.
- It is our policy to retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for future reference purpose for a period of not more than 12 months. Thereafter, your application together with all materials you provided will be destroyed.
- Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you may request access to, and/or correction of your personal data in relation to your application. If you wish to do so, please write to the Human Resources Office, HKBUAS Wong Kam Fai Secondary & Primary School, 6 On Muk Lane, Shek Mun, Shatin, N.T.