Student Management and Support
With students in mind, the Student Management & Support Team provides support with the aim of instilling students with a sense of academic and behavioural responsibility through the adoption of positive education. Holistically, we aspire to cultivate students’ self-esteem and love for others as themselves.
- To assist our students to learn from experience and provide opportunities for them to improve themselves;
- To aid our students in learning to show respect and appreciation towards others and their surroundings;
- To promote our students’ positivity in their attitude towards life;
- To reinforce our students in fulfilling their responsibility towards their words and actions;
- To ensure our students adhere to school rules and regulations.
Reward and Consequence System
At A-School, reward and consequences take many forms with the sole purpose of promoting positive education. Our reward system consists of components such as the Star Class Scheme, Conduct Awards and Conduct Improvement Awards to encourage and acknowledge students who have put in significant effort in displaying positive behavioural enhancement. On the other hand, our consequence system is designed with students and positive education in mind. Inappropriate behaviour is addressed through various forms of consequences that are worked out by our staff to provide a meaningful and concrete learning journey for our students.
Student Appearance and Dress Code
As an integral part of A-School’s identity, students are expected to wear proper school uniform during school hours, journeys to and from school and school activities. The school uniform is crucial in fostering a sense of belonging and students should take pride in their appearance by keeping the uniform clean and tidy. For more information about our school’s uniform policy, please refer to the student planner.