Information and Communication Technology
- Enhance high-order thinking, self-directed learning and flipped classroom approach in ICT lessons.
- Use different e-learning tools to enrich the effectiveness of teaching and learning.
- Arouse students’ interest in using up-to-date ICT tools and technologies to solve their daily-life problems.
- Enrich Coding and STEAM education in the curriculum to enhance students’ creativity, problem solving skills and critical thinking.
Junior Grade ICL Curriculum
|Computer System||>Information Technology||Programming||e-Learning|
Senior Grade ICT Curriculum
- Information Processing
- Computer System Fundamentals
- Internet and its Applications
- Basic Programming Concepts
- Social Implications
- Multimedia Production and Website Development
School-based Assessment (SBA)
Dr. CHOI Yuk-lin, JP, Under Secretary for Education, visited our school’s InnoSTEMer Booth at the Learning & Teaching Expo 2019