To recognise students’ talents and noteworthy performance in sports, music, performing arts, visual arts, services, leadership or academic excellence, we welcome talented students to apply for our scholarship.
This scholarship programme is open to all current students who
- Have outstanding performance and contributions in sports, music, performing arts, visual arts, services, leadership or academic excellence demonstrated in competitions, performance, or achievements at the international / national / district / inter-school / local levels in the previous two years;
- Attain a conduct grade of ‘B’ or above and recommended by their current class teacher;
- Will continue their studies in the A-School.
- Qualified and successful applicants will be granted a scholarship amount of 25%, 50%, 75% or 100% of the annual tuition fee for the school year.
- Outstanding awardee would be granted up to a maximum 3-year full scholarship, which is equivalent to 3 years’ tuition fees. Application for extension can be made before the end of their awarded scholarship period.
- Scholarship will be discontinued once the student leaves the school.
- Each student can be entitled individual and year-end scholarship not more than the annual tuition fee every year.
Applications for the above programmes occur twice a year and the deadlines for applications are August 31 and January 31 every year. Students should fill in Form FIN-05 and return it together with the supporting documents before the deadline. The scholarship interviews will be scheduled within the corresponding September or February