Visual Arts / Arts and Design
To enable students to:
- Enrich their aesthetics and arts experience;
- Strengthen abilities of using information technology in visual arts;
- Acquire the knowledge and skills to open up learning and career opportunities in the arts and creative industries;
- Develop learning portfolios for visual arts.
- Strengthen their abilities to appreciate and create various forms of visual arts work aesthetically and critically;
- Develop perceptual abilities and generic skills;
- Make use of autonomous and open-ended processes of inquiry in arts learning.
- Skills and knowledge for visual arts;
- Implementation of visual diary;
- Exhibitions and different visual arts events;
- Local & overseas excursions;
- Artists’ sharing and seminars.