2019-2020 Grade One Admissions Briefing cum Open House
Date & Time:
1st session: May 26, 2018 (Saturday) 10:15 a.m. – 12:45 p.m.
2nd session: May 26, 2018 (Saturday) 2:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Reservation for Grade One Admissions Briefing cum Open House:
Reservation is available online on a first-come-first-served basis from 10:00 a.m. on May 4, 2018 (Friday).
1) Due to the overwhelming number of the applications each year, parent can reserve 1 seat only in each time. (If both father and mother would like to attend the G1 Admissions Briefing, please reserve the seat via our school website separately)
2) These two identical briefings are for K2/ N3 parents only. Please do not bring your child.
3) The capacity is normally filled up very quickly within the first ten minutes. Due to the overwhelming number of applicants, there is a possibility that you might experience difficulties in accessing the online system. Please be patient and avoid calling the school office. Online reservation will be closed once the quota is full.
Data Privacy Notice:
1. All private data related to the Admission Process is handled in full compliance of all HK laws, ordinances, and EDB guidelines
2. All the information submitted in the Application Form and other attachments will be used only for the admissions purposes. All admission data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after the admission process is completed.
3. Documents submitted for the Admission Process will not be returned.
Should you have any enquiries, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com.