| Primary School Updates
We accept the G2 to G6 application from now to 31st May, 2017. Admission assessment and interview will be arranged for eligible candidates when vacancies become available.
- There is a 15% upper limit for the admission of Shatin residents.
- As a through-train Primary to Secondary school, we do not provide internal examinations for the
purpose of the Hong Kong Secondary School Places Allocation (SSPA) process.
- We offer Fee Remission, Financial Assistance and Scholarship for students with different needs.
1) Submission of Application
The applicants are required to submit the application form, cheque for entrance examination fee and supportive documents (listed at the back of the application form) by post to the following address:
Hong Kong Baptist University Affiliated School
Wong Kam Fai Secondary and Primary School
Primary School Admission Office
1/F, General Office,
6 On Muk Lane, Shek Mun,
- All documents must be printed on A4 paper and double-sided, only paper documents will be accepted. Please do not hand in CDs, portfolio… etc.
- Documents submitted by fax or e-mail are not accepted.
- Application with irrelevant documents or incomplete payment will not be processed.
- Upon receipt of the application package, a confirmation email will be sent to the applicant within 7 working days.
2) Selection Procedures
Spaces are very competitive in Primary Division. Eligible candidates will be invited for assessment and interview when vacancies become available.
For Grade Two to Grade Six admission assessment, it includes written tests in Chinese, English and Mathematics (English Paper) and will be conducted on the same day. Each paper takes approximately 30 to 45 minutes. After the written test, candidates who meet the requirements will be further arranged to attend an interview. For those who failed in the written test or interview, they will also receive written notification by post in 2 weeks.
3) Confirmation of Enrollment
The successful applicants will be notified by post. Parents are required to register before the due date to secure the school place.
Application Form download
Data Privacy Notice:
Should you have any enquiries, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All private data related to the Admission Process is handled in full compliance of all HK laws, ordinances, and EDB guidelines
- All the information submitted in the Application Form and other attachments will be used only for the admissions purposes. All admissions data of those unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after the admission process is completed.
- All documents submitted for the Admission Process will not be returned.
Students admitted may apply for financial assistance or scholarship. Please click the following links for details: